Recently my friend shared a healthy recipe without a picture but I was able to picturize how it will look. So I gave it a try to witness it live.
Though I missed out some of the ingredients, it tasted really great.
Nutritional values (As per the ingredients I used)
Total calories: 290 cal approx
Muesli - 30gms (Muesli I used, Link)
Thick Curd - 30gms (you can also use Yogurt)
Apple - 40gms (approx half)
Banana - 40gms (approx half)
Almond - 10gms (4-5)
Raisin - 10gms (7-8)
A medium glass or bowl will be perfect to enjoy the dish. Slice the apple & banana before you prepare and also chop the dry fruits. Ensure that curd or yogurt is not too cold.
1. In a medium glass or bowl, add a thin layer of muesli.
2. Add a layer of curd/yogurt.
3. Add a layer of sliced apple and banana.
4. Add a layer of dry fruits.
5. Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 to make multiple layers.
6. Garnish your fruit parfait with some more dry fruits.
Note: You can always play around with the fruits and dry fruits to make your preferred parfait. Honey can be added while garnishing to add some more sweetness.
The one I made had no pomegranate and cashews but you can add them.
Do give a try and let me know how was your experience in the comments section :)
Thank you, Ritika for sharing the recipe.