Updated: Oct 6, 2020
The best thing about my diet plan is that we can enjoy the food every day, there's no replacement to food whatsoever.
Chicken is something I can eat every day for the daily protein requirement (apart from other food though) so I try different styles to cook the boneless chicken and trust me, its not unhealthy at all.
Total calories: 317 cal
Boneless Chicken - 100gms
Onion - 3 medium-sized
Tomato - 1 medium
Garlic - 4 cloves
Coconut oil - 12gms (Link)
Salt, Turmeric Powder, Coriander Power, Everest Chicken Masala powder for marination as per need.
1. Wash & cut the Chicken in cubes.
2. In a bowl, add the chicken and marinate it with salt (80% of total required salt), turmeric powder, coriander powder, chicken masala powder.
3. Keep the marinated chicken in fridge till you prepare the other things.
4. Slice the onions, garlic and tomato.
5. Heat a frying pan or kadai in medium flame.
6. Add oil.
7. Add the onions, garlic and fry it until golden brown in low flame.
8. Add the tomatoes, remaining 20% salt, mix it and cover the lid for sometime in low flame.
9. Stir the contents till the tomatoes melt.
10. Add the chicken, mix it well and cover the lid.
11. Add 1/4 cup water in the bowl used for marination, rinse it to mix the leftover masala and add it in the pan.
12. Increase the flame and stir the chicken masala until the excess water thickens well into thick masala.
Chicken Masala is now ready to eat with Roti, Naan or Rice.
Do let me know after you try this recipe.
Also share your style chicken recipe or any recipe so that I can try and feature it on my website.